It's official, Jaren is now 18 months and legal to go to (da da da daa) nursery! We've actually been sticking him in there for about a month, but now I don't have to feel guilty. It's so nice not to have a screaming, tired toddler with me all three hours of church, though I did find the separation a little hard. Jaren did too, but by the time I come to get him, he doesn't want to leave the toys and treats. Who could blame him!?
George is gone on alert today--his first as a commander. Life is crazy right now. We are putting back together our kitchen, planting a garden, and trying to keep up with the demands of owning a home and making everything look nice. There's still a lot of work left to do, but we are hoping to finish everything on the inside of the house by the end of the summer. It's going to be a busy summer too! Well, it's a bit late, so that's all I'll divulge for now. Tchao!
1 comment:
I'm starting to get itchy for the same thing! Ellie's a little Houdini Speed Demon! She can always manage to escape my grasp and book it as far from me as possilbe, so I have to chase after her! Oh, well! Occupational Hazard!
Post a Comment