
There is so much to say, and unfortunately, I'm going to do it all here. The last few months have been a whirlwind! In August, the day before our 6-year anniversary, George and I found out that we are expecting again. It only took half as long as the first time (thank goodness)! Since then, life has seemed to pass by 100 miles an hour. My sister Lauren, her husband Shawn, and their daughter Ellie were sealed in the Salt Lake temple in early September. Six days later, my older brother married his sweetheart Bekki in the Seattle temple. Two weeks later, George, Jaren and I flew to Mexico with my parents and spent a week in Cabo San Lucas. It was a well-deserved vacation and probably one of the best that I have ever been on, despite having morning sickness. We weren't back home for long when I was released as the young women's president in our ward and George was called as the Young Men's president. In addition to all this, George has been really busy with school, work, and working on our basement, which hopefully will be done next month. I've been less busy, which has been nice, since I feel nauseous all day long. Jaren still keeps me pretty busy. I don't know how I will handle two children. We shall see.
2 comments:
Yaaa, you blogged! Great picture! Your family has certainly been busy. That's a lot of wonderful news though. I'm so excited for you expecting number two! Our number two is a handful, or more like an angel with a crooked halo.
Is that drink PRP approved? Also, I don't recall reading anywhere in the regs where it indicates you are allowed to smile as a missileer. Then again, that's probably why vacations are desperately needed every so often... smile away, you rebel, you!
Post a Comment