
Recently, Jaren has decided to launch himself officially into the terrible two's. Although he has been throwing temper tantrums months before he was officially two, he would still listen to me and go to bed for naps and bedtime. Recently however, Jaren has decided to say "no, no, no" to everything, become physical with George, Eddie and I, kick and scream when I put on shoes or clothes on that he doesn't want to wear, and will fight sleep with all of his toddler will power, until he's passed out on the floor either next to the shut door or in the middle of the room. Here's a picture of Jaren in early January. Although it has been a bit of challenge to deal with a testy toddler, he does have his sweet moments. Tonight as I was putting him to sleep, I laid my head on his pillow and he began singing to me and stroking my face to help me fall asleep (things that I have recently resorted to in order to get him to sleep). It was a tender moment!
3 comments:
Oh, good luck. Everyone talks about how to get your baby to sleep, but no one tells you how to get your toddler to sleep. I know the pain.
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one to go through this!
I must be blinded by my complete adoration, but I still think he's just the cutest little thing! He looks like an angel lying there on the floor with that doll! How precious!
Post a Comment