Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yea-ah!

As you may have noticed, I have not been in blogging land lately. My sweet little boy has entered the rambunctious stage of toddlerhood and my computer has suffered for it. It has taken us a month for one simple fix: replace the power supply to the computer. It only took that long because I asked a favor from a busy friend and I was too nice to bug her about it every day, though I wish I had a million trillion times. Oh, how I missed my computer. How nerdy is that! But I have missed playing with my photo software, browsing the internet without worry of leaving cookies on hubby's computer, and yes, blogging. I have wanted to blog so many times, but I felt that I had nothing to contribute. So, maybe I will get back on the blogging wagon and blog about the changes coming for the Chapman family. Another time, another blog. Tchao!

No comments: