Chalk it up to laziness. I had much rather read everyone else's blogs than update mine lately. I'm not sure why. Something to do with having three kids, hmm.... anyhow. I am feeling motivated today. The weather is beautiful, it feels like spring, and I have two (Yes!) kids sleeping at the same time for longer than 20 minutes. Oh, scratch that. Dallin woke up just now and is yelling obscenities in his room. Not really, but he is quite the screamer sometimes. At least I had a good 30 minutes to myself. That's all I can ask for.
Due to my lack of posting over the last 27 days, I have quite a bit to share. Mostly I will just share pictures with a few short descriptions.
First off, George has been traveling A LOT this year. So, I keep busy doing things like this

and this (just call me Martha)
and this
(It looks colder than it really was, I promise!)
When he is around, we like to do fun things as a family, like this
Can you believe we paid $12 a ticket for 4th row seating to see Disney on Ice ? It was awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment