I don't know what my deal is. I just haven't had the motivation to get caught up on the blog. We've been real busy lately. We traveled a lot in June. I turned the ugly 3-0. Haydn turned 1. And we began work and completed our basement. Pictures to follow.
We're having a fun summer. We've broken out the BOB double stroller (looove it!) and gone on many walks around our ever-changing neighborhood, the boys have brand new bikes, we've camped in the backyard (alright, just George and the boys, but I wished I could have), frequented many parks, participated in Frontier Days activities, bowled on free Wednesdays on the base, played with and broken our slip n' slide, taken swimming lessons, started soccer season, and many other activities. It's good for me to list this out so that it seems that I actually do things with the boys!
I really do have pictures, but I am too tired to pretty them up and wait for them to upload on blogger. So, til next time. Enjoy the rest of the summer!
1 comment:
Hey hey, your family is SO cute!! I love the post about your little boy wanting to marry you in the temple. Kids are SO sweet. Hope things are going well for you! It's fun being able to see a little of what you are up to with your cute family.
Post a Comment