Once again, I have fallen behind and lots has happened. I think that I have tried to block out or simply survive the last few months, as I really do not enjoy winters here. Spring has arrived, though some days it still feels like winter and we are now approaching baby's due date (April 25) and we still have not picked out a name. Big surprise--not really! We do have a list now and have narrowed it down to 20 names. Seriously, this is really good for us! So, hopefully, we'll have a name when our baby is born.
We have been super busy lately. I wouldn't say so much me because I am walking around like a duck and moving like a snail, but George is still up to living his busy lifestyle. He is three classes away from finishing his master's degree. He should finish up in July. He is also training for the Teton Dam Marathon, which means he is now running religiously and is now home much less. The other day, he ran 13 miles! It's a little crazy, but he is very happy to be running again. Jaren is still as active as ever and if it weren't for him, I am sure I would have gained over 50 lbs during this pregnancy. We are nearly done with the basement after 3 years. All George has to do is finish painting, hang some closet doors, put up the trim, finish the bathroom and put the carpet in. Sounds like a lot, but it's really not. Everything should be wrapping up real soon, hopefully!
Spring is in the air here. George took Jaren on two hour walk while I cooked dinner today. I later joined them while our Easter meal was cooking. It turned out pretty good, however, this Easter has been a little different. We have been so busy lately that we weren't fully prepared for our usual Easter traditions. Jaren skipped out on an egg hunt, and we didn't get to dying the eggs, but we did have a basket of stuff (thanks to my mom) for Jaren to enjoy at the end of the day ( I forgot about it until my mom mentioned it--thanks again). Next year, we will definitely be on top of it as we will then have a child who will remember. We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter, and it will probably be a while before I get to blogging again. Hope you all understand! But, I will try to get pictures out as soon as I can! Until then...
1 comment:
Looks like you all are having fun. I bet you can't wait to get that baby out. It will also be nice once George is finished with his master's degree. I know Randall is a lot less stressed now that his is done.
Talk to ya again soon.
Post a Comment