Dallin Albert Chapman was brought home yesterday and received a warm welcome from his Grandma Maxine and his big brother, Jaren. Jaren came running out the front door, down the steps and was jumping up and down to see the baby. I (Erin) didn't even get a hug from him. He just wanted to see his little brother. The lovely sign was made by Jaren and his Grandma. Dallin is doing great and so am I. I am having a faster and more pleasant recovery than the first time, thank goodness! I have one more week before my mom leaves to adjust to life with two kids! YIKES! Until then, I'm going to party all night long and get to know our little boy!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Dallin is Home!
Dallin Albert Chapman was brought home yesterday and received a warm welcome from his Grandma Maxine and his big brother, Jaren. Jaren came running out the front door, down the steps and was jumping up and down to see the baby. I (Erin) didn't even get a hug from him. He just wanted to see his little brother. The lovely sign was made by Jaren and his Grandma. Dallin is doing great and so am I. I am having a faster and more pleasant recovery than the first time, thank goodness! I have one more week before my mom leaves to adjust to life with two kids! YIKES! Until then, I'm going to party all night long and get to know our little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love how they sleep with their arms up in the air when they're newborns! What a cute, cute baby. Congratulations again and welcome to the world baby Dallin!
Post a Comment