Monday, November 26, 2007

Jaren is 3 Years Old!

Not too shabby for my first attempt at a cake like this!
All of my boys!
Playing with his new toys!

YIKES! We can hardly believe that we have a 3-year old! Jaren turned 3 on Saturday, November 24. In his own words, "I am thwee, thwee, thwee!" When I asked Jaren if he had a great birthday, he said "Yeah" and continued playing with his new trains. Even though we had a low-key birthday (no party or friends due to Thanksgiving), we think Jaren had a great time. He was able to go see Bee Movie with his daddy, play at the McDonald's playground, eat junk food, have a Lightning McQueen birthday cake, open presents (almost as fun as playing with them) and play with them until late at night.

3 comments:

Shawn & Lauren said...

My Jaren is growing up so fast! But he's getting cuter each year so I guess it's a fair trade off. I lov you my buddy-boo-boo-man!

The Coombs' said...

I am WAY impressed with the cake!!! Way to go! Wow, the boys are three (well, almost for Gabe). It seems like so long ago, we were both pregnant when we met. Time flies when you're having fun....or not!

Nikki said...

AWESOME CAKE!!! My cakes are sad, sad, looking cakes. Happy Birthday Jaren! I can't believe he's three already. Wow how time flies!