Friday, January 18, 2008
Brazilian Steak - A Testament to George
You know when you have those nights where you sleep very lightly and thus have vivid, memorable dreams, I had one of those last night or this morning. I woke up and had to tell George all about it. In my dream, I was visiting my family in Washington and ran into an old boyfriend. Although in real life he is married, in my dream he was divorced. He was hitting on me and trying to convince me to leave George. My protective older brother, who was also in my dream and loves George like a brother, explained to me, "Erin, George is like the Brazilian steak he makes. He is full of flavor and adds zest to your life. Adam is like a nice steak you can get anywhere, but you still have to add sauce to it to make it taste better." This is such a true statement and makes me laugh that my subconcious can come up with such an accurate comparison better than I could conceive when I'm awake. This was so funny, I just had to share it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a great dream!
Post a Comment