Well, George went on his last 72-hour alert ever March 5! YEAH!! We celebrated last Saturday (the day he returned home) by going to a new pizza place in town and we've been busy ever since trying to balance out family time and George's two masters classes, which he finished on Thursday, so I haven't had much time to post anything until now (when I really should be preparing a lesson for church--oh well). So, instead of posting how exhilarating it feels to be done with the life of being a missileer's wife and knowing that my husband will not deploy for 4 days at a time ever again, I will just post this video that George made for his last alert to commemorate his journey as a missileer. Ignore the end remarks--it was for the people that George will be working with for the next year as he takes on a new job as an Emergency War Order (EWO) instructor.
1 comment:
Love the video! Horray for the LFA!!! We really miss you guys, and now I miss you more after seeing that video. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment