Monday, March 31, 2008

Montana Beauty


I have been learning some new tricks with Adobe Photoshop, so you may see a few more photos on the blog--since I like to share photos so much! These photos were both taken in the summer of 2006 while I was serving with the youth in our church. Both locations were within 2 hours of our home, although there is much to enjoy closeby as well. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get out much since then and because we are leaving Montana in less than a year, I really only have a few months to enjoy Montana while there's no snow on the ground and it's not freezing outside. Enjoy the pics!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Coombs' said...

Sorry I haven't seen all your new posts. I love all the pictures. And Dallin's hair DOES look good! Very nice!

Unknown said...

Those pics are gorgeous. Hopefully we will be able to see that for ourselves when we come to visit this summer!