“We write to taste life twice. Once in the moment, and once in retrospection.”
- Anais Nin
- Anais Nin
How true that statement is! Whether we write it down in a personal journal or blog to the entire world, it is so important to record the big and little things that happen to us everyday. I myself am needing some lots of improvement. When I think of how fast my own life has flown by and how little of it is recorded for myself or my posterity, I cringe just a bit. To add to my guilt, I am responsible for my wee little ones who will not remember the cute things they say and do. So, I am going to renew my commitment to record our lives, whether by photos,written format or both.
I've been really busy since George left, hence my lack of posting. My mom came to relieve my loneliness last week and we spent a few days sewing and cooking. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? I also painted the back porch and I've been working out in the yard so as soon as I feel up to it, I will post some photos of the projects I've been working on and pictures of the kids and I having fun while Daddy is away.
2 comments:
I wish my mom would come sew and cook with me! Lucky!
I'm glad you're having fun! It's hard to keep busy sometimes. What I want to know is when you're coming down here for a visit??
Post a Comment