I had too many photos to post, so I created a video presentation of our "Before and After" photos of our home. We have officially put our home on the market. Hopefully it won't sit too long and hopefully it won't sell too fast. It's been a long and arduous process to fix up our home. As first-time homeowners, we learned a lot about fixing up a home. But never again will we buy a foreclosed home and fix it up while living in it and having babies and raising kids. Enjoy the video!
4 comments:
Hey Guys! Your house looks great!! Good work! Your boys are so big! So, where are you off to next?
Sweet remodel. We remodeled our house, but nothing compared to the overhaul you guys have done!
Ya, you had lots to do, but it turned out so great! I love the pictures of the basement since we didn't get to see it quite finished before we moved. It looks awesome. Good luck selling...I bet with a sweet house like that it won't have much trouble selling in Great Falls!
Ah, I just finally watched your house video. And I don't know why, but it made me miss you guys really bad! I wish you could come to the same base as us again. Then we could get all our kids together for a crazy massive play date. hahaha Hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment