Last week, I traveled back to Montana for my last Dr.'s appointment with my OB. I ended up staying there 4 days and I had a lot of fun. When I left the first time, I kind of snuck out without saying goodbye to a lot of people because everything happened so fast and I knew I would be coming back. But this time, it was for real, which was a little sad. While I was there, I ran into several friends on base and visited with a few closer friends to say goodbye. I left on a much better note than I had the first time and I can honestly say that I will miss Great Falls. I will miss my friends and I will miss some of the places our family would frequent over the last 5 years.
Montana really is a beautiful place once you get outside of Great Falls. We didn't do that nearly enough and I regret that we didn't have more time to do fun family outings. So long Montana, maybe we'll see you again later down the road!
1 comment:
We had a hard time saying goodbye to Laramie as well. We missed our friends and all, but mostly it was where our kids were little and we had so many good memories there. Soon though, you will be making new memories and meeting new people in Cheyenne. It's amazing how each new place has new challenges, opportunities and blessings.
Post a Comment