Friday, April 03, 2009

Finally Some Fun

Even though Dallin has been feeling under the weather again, we have taken time the last couple of days to go out and do some fun things. Yesterday, my mom , the kids, Eddie and I took a walk to the park where we flew kites, tossed a frisbee around and let the kids play on the outdoor slide (much funner than the indoor ones). It was a lot of fun, even though I wasn't so much a fan of the cold wind. Then today, my dad took us swimming at the gym he belongs to. Dallin clung to me for the first half hour, then I handed him off to my dad in the hot tub where he calmed down and fell asleep very quickly. It was really cute, but I felt kind of bad. He must have been feeling really tired and sick to fall asleep in the hot tub. Either that or my dad has the magic touch.

After Dallin woke up from his nap in the tub, we finally were able to all play in the water and have some fun. I wish I'd taken a picture, but I didn't think to bring my camera into the pool area. Oh well.

Here are some pictures at the park and a video of Jaren having fun with the kite.

Oh, how we've missed Eddie!

A preggo picture for curious eyes.
The boys were having a blast!
Ah, love is in the air!
Just happy to be out!
Our crazy man!



2 comments:

The Coombs' said...

Fun, you are such a cute pregnant chick! That's my first memory of you! I'm glad you got out and had some fun.

Shawn & Lauren said...

I love that little Dallin! He makes me laugh so hard. I swear that kid could fall asleep anywhere! And Jaren will always hold a special place in my heart. He's so full of life and excitement it's hard not to catch the excitement too! Your boys are adorable. I'm so glad you're having another one. And just so you know, you are about the cutest little pregnant chick I've ever seen! Love you!