My kids have me watching this on repeat mode! They really like cheering him on too. He's so sweet hun.
Ahhh! What a sweetie pie! Samuel smiles in response to us now. Timothy just watches. But I have to remind myself that they were preemies. Your baby Haydn is adorable!
Oh man, he's so cute! That last little smile was awesome. I can't keep looking at pictures like this...it makes me SO baby hungry!
I like the new look of your blog!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My kids have me watching this on repeat mode! They really like cheering him on too. He's so sweet hun.
Ahhh! What a sweetie pie! Samuel smiles in response to us now. Timothy just watches. But I have to remind myself that they were preemies. Your baby Haydn is adorable!
Oh man, he's so cute! That last little smile was awesome. I can't keep looking at pictures like this...it makes me SO baby hungry!
I like the new look of your blog!
Post a Comment