Monday, June 14, 2010

AWOL

Since I started blogging regularly, I have always been able to blog at least once a month (Hey, that's regular for me!).  I don't know where the time has gone, but April and May flew right by me and June is almost half-way gone.  So, I am rededicating myself to blogging, not only because it helps me remember what I do every day, but also because it helps me focus on the positive aspects of raising young children, especially when George is out of town as much as he is.

For my own sake, the next few posts will be a summary of the last few months.  Please bare with me, my life isn't that exciting, but I'd like to be able to share with my children some of the events of the last few months.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I don't know how you do it Erin. George will be at our house in about 10 minutes. Danny called me from work to tell me we have company tonight. haha. I hope he likes what we threw together.

I can't imagine Danny being gone so much.

I can't wait to read your updates!