George completed his first marathon yesterday in 3 hours 41 minutes. It took a lot out of him, but he finished and now we can say that he has completed a marathon. He has lived a full life; now he can die. Just kidding. He practically did die after that race. After seeing him cross the finish line with lactic acid face (which closely resembles bitter beer face) and limp arms and wobbly legs, I don't know if I want to run a marathon. Afterall, running a marathon is highly overrated, right Steve?
3 comments:
Darn TOOTIN! Marathons are highly overated...of course...marathons are for skinny people, and I of course being a fatty am just lashing out to justify my own insecurity. Don't believe everything you read...marathons are overrated and I'm stinkin SEXY. You heard it here!
Keep telling yourself that, Stevo!
That is so awesome! Good job George. But please don't go dying on us. ;)
Post a Comment