Since Dallin was 3 weeks old, we have not had a working digital camera until recently. We had to buy another one, which I love! It's a much improved version of our 4 year old Sony Cybershot camera. Here is photo or two of the kids.
Weird how that happens! Actually, everyone says that Jaren was a really good mix of us, now they say that about Dallin. I guess no matter how many times you mix us, you get a different mixture. Make sense or am I a senseless rambler? Probably the latter.
2 comments:
What cute boys! Danny commented to me that he could see both of you in Dallin.
Weird how that happens! Actually, everyone says that Jaren was a really good mix of us, now they say that about Dallin. I guess no matter how many times you mix us, you get a different mixture. Make sense or am I a senseless rambler? Probably the latter.
Post a Comment