This is Dallin on his six-month birthday. He's getting so big now. After coming back from the doctor's office, Dallin is more or less the same size as Jaren was when he was nine months old. It's amazing how different each child is. Dallin isn't as mobile as Jaren was at the same age, but he is more sociable and gives this winning smile to just about everyone. He has such a great laugh and is so easy going. Thank goodness for easy children!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is just the cutest little face I've ever seen! Watch out ladies we've got a future heartbreaker on our hands.
He is bigger than Jaren, and yet they look so much alike at the same time. What a cutie! He even looks a lot different from when we saw you last.
Wow he has gotten bigger since I last saw em. His hair has lightened up too. I feel kinda bad that I don't keep in touch as much but at the same time, I don't want to stir the pot up more by changing things up too. JK. No I will try to keep better contact.
Post a Comment