Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Brazilian Steak - Part 2


Feeling "green" at Chuck E. Cheese's (the day after)

Well, it's funny that I had a dream about Brazilian steak not long ago. We recently returned from a very quick trip from Utah for my niece's baby blessing. Everyone in my family was there and it was a great time. My older brother Steve wanted to go to a Brazilian restaurant while we were all together. So, we all went to Tucano's in Provo Friday night, which is not my favorite Brazilian restaurant, but it's a churrascaria (Brazilian barbeque steakhouse) style restaurant and usually the food is delicious. We arrived after everyone was mostly done eating (because of our long drive), so we ate some different selections of meat from my family. Well, I think I ate something that made me really sick. George was fine, but the next day, the day we were having family pictures (since all of us were present), I had a very upset tummy to say the least. Just after we finished our photo session, I relieved myself for the final time, and I'm pretty positive it was something I ate that made me sick. So, now that I have thoroughly grossed everyone out who is reading this, I just wanted to say that George, my "Brazilian Steak" as he likes to call himself now, does not make me sick. He still makes the best Brazilian steak that I have ever had (or at least his interpretation of Brazilian steak). And just like his steak, he is full of flavor and makes my life very enjoyable.

1 comment:

The Coombs' said...

At least HE doesn't make you vomit! You were in Utah and didn't stop to say hi?! I'm just kidding, I know trips like that are usually a whirlwind. Sorry about the upset tummy. We are going to Braza Grill (another Brazilian Steakhouse) for my birthday this weekend and I hope I don't get sick too!! Wish me luck.