What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmm, 10 years ago, I was nearing the end of my senior year of high school and I was getting ready to compete at state in track and field. I was pretty hot stuff, so I was being recruited by a few colleges to run cross country and track. But after visiting Ricks College, I decided to sign with them. Also, I believe I was getting ready for my last prom and taking a few placement tests for college. Man, how I miss those days!
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Go exercise at the HAWC
2. Do the laundry
3. Vacuum and dust the house
4. Sterilize the house (after having 2 sickos)
5. Make an awesome dinner and dessert for FHE
My favorite treats:
1. Snickers
2. Brownies
3. Homemade chocolate chip mint ice-cream
4. Foot massages
5. Shoulder massages
3 bad habits (or things I would change about myself):
1. Not to lose it with my kids. I am actually doing a lot better at handling things in a more calm, quiet manner, like before they could get into trouble.
2. I probably spend too much time on the computer and not enough time teaching my children.
3. I don't get out enough with the kids and do fun things with them.
If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would...
1. Buy or build a nice comfortable home to raise our family in.
2. Take a much needed vacation without kids and then take a couple with them.
3. Hire a maid!
Places I have lived:
Seattle, WA
Kennewick, WA
Rexburg, ID
Provo, UT
Vandenburg AFB, CA
Great Falls, MT
Jobs I've had:
Dental assistant/secretary
BYU Special Collections processor (one of all-time favorite jobs)
temp
stay at home mom and homemaker
5 things most people don't know about me...
1. I am an All-American in track in field at the NJCAA level.
2. I made it through college on scholarships.
3. I love learning languages.
4. I once appeared on the cover of a magazine.
5. I love to dance crazy.
2 people I would like to tag are (Please don't feel obligated!):
Lauren and Jenae
No comments:
Post a Comment