Sunday, May 04, 2008

Awesome Birthday Cookies


This is a tribute to my mom--no, it's not Mother's day yet, I just want to show you what a cool mom I have. My mom made these really awesome cookies for Dallin's birthday. She spent three days making them and overnighted them to us. The cookies she designed are the things that reminded her of Dallin. The monster cookies are from a book called "That's Not My Monster", which she sent as a birthday present as well. Unfortunately, these pictures don't do the cookies justice. In addition, she made two of each cookie design so that Jaren could enjoy the cookies too. See what a cool mom I have!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You mom is awesome. Those are the cutest cookies I have ever seen. How in the world did she do that?

Oh and I wanted to add your blog to ours, but I am still trying to figure blogger out. We are: thestormsend.blogspot.com