Thursday, June 19, 2008

No Baby #3 Yet

I'm not sure if anyone read our last post, but I couldn't resist hinting that we were pregnant. It was our first time getting pregnant without medication and fertility drugs and without really "trying". This morning, I went to the ER to find out that I was going to have a miscarriage. I am not far enough along to have a horrible one, but nonetheless, it is not fun.

So, don't worry, we are doing fine. I know that we will have more children and Heavenly Father knows what is best. The bright side of all of this is that we know I can get pregnant without medical intervention, while nursing, and while training for and running in a half-marathon. It's a miracle we conceived at all! Though it was short-lived, I've enjoyed knowing and being pregnant for the last six days.

4 comments:

Smith Fam said...

My heart goes out to you Erin.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry.

The Chapman's said...

Thank you everyone for your concerns. We are doing good and looking forward to having another baby, though it may not be on our time.

Nikki said...

Erin-
I'm so sorry. I lost your blog address and have been searching old emails trying to find it. I even asked Danny to contact George for it. Then I came across it on someone else's blog. And I'm so sad to see your news. I recently had a miscarriage as well-- the end of May.

I think your new blog look is ADORABLE! I'm so happy to find you again. Can't wait to read more updates. And a very belated Happy Birthday to you! I did remember and meant to call. You know, I should've just called you for your blog address as well. Oh well. Anyways, glad to know you're doing okay.

Nikki