
Well, it's official. We made it past the seven-year itch. Today, George and I celebrated our 8-year anniversary. We were reflecting tonight back to the day we were married eight years ago. It doesn't seem that long ago but then again, it has been. We've grown a lot and we've been through a lot. When I really think about it, we really have come a long way. We were both a little young and a little immature when we first were married, but we loved each and we were committed to making our marriage last forever. Our first year of marriage, I put George through the ringer as a crazy hormone-induced version of myself and really tested his love for me. He did the same the following years, leaving me for boot camp, Japan, Austria, and a few other short trips. Oh, we've been tested. But through it all, I believe we have come out stronger, more mature, and more in love with each other. And now, I can't imagine my life without George in it. So happy anniversary George, next year I'll do a card.
2 comments:
Sorry this is a little late, but Happy Anniversary!! Wow, 8 years is a long time! But I'm sure there's much more to come. We love you guys!
Congrats,
Our 8 year is this coming april. So far the only itch i have is a couple fire-ant bites on my foot sustained this weekend.
Bryce
Post a Comment