Thursday, November 27, 2008

4 years ago...

There is a new 4-year old in our house! Four years and a few days ago (I meant to blog on Monday--oops!), George and I welcomed our first child. Many people like to assume a child's personality based upon the way he/she entered this world. In this case, I am no different. When Jaren arrived, he came fast and he came hard. Between a few moments of breathing, a little boy was born. As a four-year old boy, fast and hard still apply to Jaren and I am still trying to catch my breath with him. As a baby, toddler and now little boy, he is still active as ever. He tires me out just watching him run around in circles, jump off the couch, dance, ride his bike and make endless messes wherever he goes. There is only one speed with Jaren--fast, except when it comes to eating his food and cleaning up messes. From the moment that he arrived in our home, he has been a constant source of joy and there is never a dull moment, unless you count when he is sleeping. Oh we love him and we're so glad he is part of our family!

*Our other rambunctious child destroyed the power supply to our main computer. While we are waiting for it to be fixed, I cannot add any photos of Jaren's birthday. So for now, you'll just have to put up with my narrative.

1 comment:

The Coombs' said...

He is a crazy little guy. I'm proud to say that I saw him when he was just brand new. What a tiny, cute little thing!

Happy Birthday Jaren!