Sunday, November 16, 2008

What We've Been Up To

*UPDATE: After several requests, I have included the recipe for the White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, click here.


The last nine weeks have been very, very busy! As you may already know, George went away for six weeks for some training and when he came home, he brought his mother with him. Although they drove from Florida, it was a good opportunity for his mother to see all of her grandchildren in Montana, Arizona and Texas for a fraction of the cost of a plane ticket. She stayed with us for three weeks and recently went to go home and leave the cold, windy Montana weather forever. While she was here, we accomplished a lot of painting, cooking, eating, cleaning, reading, learning new things, and shopping for Christmas and birthday presents. There was never a dull moment. Although we enjoyed her stay with us and miss her already, it is nice to be together as our own family after a long nine weeks. Here are some photos of the last few weeks.


White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, mmmm! I made it!

Celebrating my Mother-in-Law's Birthday

The White House Christmas tree, chopped down in Montana! It's over 70 feet long and 138 years old.
Family picture. Too bad my camera wasn't cooperating!

A nice picture of Omi and her grandsons.
Saying goodbye at the airport.

2 comments:

The Coombs' said...

Man, that cheese cake looks scrumptious! Those are some awesome pics. I'm loving the way your blog looks...most excellent!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. yea, I've been spying on you even when we don't call eachother. I want that recipe for the cheesecake, it looks soooo good.
angela