Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween Extravaganza

These are pictures of the boys at the ward Halloween party and on Halloween night. Jaren was a red dinosaur and Dallin was a cowboy (recognize the costume?). Both the kids were cute, but Dallin was definitely the star of the night. People were just handing him more and more candy because he was so dang cute! First, he would do his little toddler run, which ends up looking like a mix between a penguin and a chicken run, then he would reach in the bowls of candy and put one candy at a time in his bag. Then he would clap for himself--at every single house. It was time-consuming, but it was worth it and we enjoyed many laughs watching him. We only trick-or-treated on one street, but the kids scored big! Now we just have to be smart and find ways to utilize the loot into rewards for the kids throughout the next year!

At the ward Halloween party
Family shot, I'm dressed as a pirate again, but took off the patch
because
Dallin wouldn't stop looking at me.
Omi was here to Trick-or-Treat too!
Here they are scoring big with some witches!
Keep running Dallin, we'll get some more next year!

3 comments:

The Coombs' said...

Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I miss my little grandsons! I hope you have survived the sugar highs! I won't come down from the "Cuteness" high for awhile.

Unknown said...

You guys all look so great! I especially love the cowboy getup!