Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's a.....BOY, again!

Yep, it's true. We are having another boy. The ultrasound tech didn't even need to point it out to us. George and I both saw his little manhood at the same time and I said, "Oh, I think I see boy parts" and the lady was like, "Oh, you saw that?" It was pretty definite, you couldn't miss it. I've had a feeling all along that I am having another boy. I haven't even thought of any girl names or of buying girl clothes, although I'd really like to buy some. And speaking of names, we probably won't have one picked out until the day he's born with our track record. So, if anyone has any suggestions of some good "manly" names, let us know. We've got about 18 weeks left to brainstorm!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm tired of your blog eating my comments. They keep disappearing!

Laighton and Katie said...

Hey! CONGRATS! Boys are FUN!!! I guess the whole arranging marriages thing is NOT going to work out :) Maybe it was something in the Provo appartments water. LOL

CONGRATS!
Katie

PS. We might be driving through WY sometime in July. We would love to stop by and say hi!

Unknown said...

Wow you guys are raising a football team, aren't you? How awesome that you are making your own little legion of future Chapman missionaries! I'm excited for you. You aren't going to have to buy all new "girl" stuff! Think of the money you'll save!

Smith Fam said...

How exciting! Are the boys excited to have another brother?? Congrats!