Friday, March 13, 2009
Phase I is over, Phase II begins
Yes, we have survived the week! Phase I of our move is officially over. All the selling, packing and moving part is done with and now we begin transition time, the time where we are homeless for the next three months. The kids and I will be staying in Washington at my parents' house until George is able to move on to his next job, which is in about a month. From there, we'll find a temporary place to live until our home is finished being built. Hopefully, everything goes well with that. We're supposed to close on our home June 8th and the baby is due in early July. We have a long road still ahead of us, but I think the hardest part is over. Woo-hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's awesome! The packing really is the worst part. The unpacking is a pain too, but at least you can take it at your own pace. That's great that you get to stay with your parents. I hope that you survive all these transitions. I've been thinking about you and praying for you.
Good luck with phase 2, it is really nice to have that first part over with. But it sounds like the next part will be just as stressful. I'm sure you'll find a place, things always work out. We love you!
You should stop by and visit us since your in town. Shoot me an e-mail when you've settled in.
kimlinehan@yahoo.com
Post a Comment