Well, our family is together again and we are finally not living out of anyone else's basement or a relative's home. To those who helped shelter us, we cannot thank you enough for your kindness and hospitality. We really did enjoy our visits and hoped you didn't mind us crashing for a time while we've been going through the transition from our old home to our new home, which we have yet to live in. We sure miss everyone and Jaren keeps requesting to go back and see his cousins, grandparents, and aunts and uncles.
We are still trying to figure out things, but I believe the hardest part is over and we can finally begin a new life here in Cheyenne even if we aren't able to settle into our home until June. I'm very excited about what the future holds for us here--new home, new baby, new ward, new friends and a fitness center that will accommodate myself and the kids. I had to throw that last one in because I went to the fitness center on base and was finally able to work out while the kids played in a contained area. There were cool toys, a TV and DVD player, a playhouse and the biggest plus, the kids couldn't escape but could see and talk to me the whole time. It was so easy to get in a half hour of elliptical. I'm still giddy about it.
By next week, I should have some photos up from our visit to Utah. We had a lot of fun while we were there and wished we could have stayed longer, but Wyoming was calling us! Oh, and did I mention that we have a 2-year old boy now? I'll need to get caught up with Dallin's birthday and a few other things as well but that will have to wait until the next time I can catch my breath.
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys and your enthusiasm about your new phase of life! How fun it is to have a fresh new start every once in a while.
We miss you terribly, but are so grateful for the time that we were able to spend with you. Hope things aren't too crazy for you guys before you move into your new house. LOVE YOU!
Hi Erin I love the Eatser picture's of you guy's. The boy's look so good. I'm glad things are starting to settle down. I hope all is well with the baby.
Post a Comment