I should of had you done Jaedyn's. I didn't even do one for her. I'm so bad! It looks good!
Thanks Bekki! It's not too late you know!!
I'll do it! Heck ya! I was going to announce her birth with a pic of the other girls holding her, so if you could make something cute that'd be great.
Congrats he is so cute.I'm so happy for you guys. How are the boy's doing?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I should of had you done Jaedyn's. I didn't even do one for her. I'm so bad! It looks good!
Thanks Bekki! It's not too late you know!!
I'll do it! Heck ya! I was going to announce her birth with a pic of the other girls holding her, so if you could make something cute that'd be great.
Congrats he is so cute.I'm so happy for you guys. How are the boy's doing?
Post a Comment