Friday, July 03, 2009
Wish us Luck on Independence Day!
Today is my last day as a mother of two. While George is at the store getting last minute stuff done, and my mom is taking care of the kids, I thought I would take just a moment to collect myself. I've got 5 hours before we drive down to the hospital and pull an all-nighter hoping that the baby comes on the 4th of July and not the 3rd. I am a little scared and excited, but mostly just all nerves right now. There's just something about anticipating what is going to be happening to you in so many hours. I think I'd much rather be taken by surprise, but being induced does have it's perks. So, wish us luck and hopefully we'll have a special Independence Day story of our own to share with you all! Happy 4th of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment