Sunday, September 27, 2009

Picking Pumpkins


The other day, while picking out some baby pumpkins at the store, I turned to Dallin with a pumpkin in my hand and asked if he wanted this baby pumpkin. He said emphatically, "Nooo! I want the 'daddy' pumpkin!", pointing to the larger pumpkins in the bin next to the mini pumpkins. Then Jaren joins the conversation saying, "No Dallin, that's not a 'daddy' pumpkin. It's a 'mommy' pumpkin.", apparently because it was white. Oh, the things kids say!

2 comments:

The Coombs' said...

I love fall, and little kids! We actually have a pumpkin growing in our garden this year, but I'm sure we'll still go buy some more anyway!

Tubbs Family said...

Wasn't it like that in MT? Reminds me of our days in ND. I don't miss the snow AT ALL!! Its nice to know that with one prayer we are well taken care of!!