Last month, we drove to Texas to spend the holidays with George's side of the family. We stayed with his older brother for the majority of the time we were there, and then we drove about 3 hours to Fort Hood on Christmas day so that we could welcome George's brother Dave back from Iraq. He was scheduled to arrive Christmas day but due to several delays, he arrived at nearly 2 in the morning. Since we made shirts and signs for him, we decided to all go to bed early and leave our hotel at 1 am. It was quite the experience, but well worth it! We were only able to spend a day with his brother before we traveled back home. Believe it or not, we woke up early and drove from Killeen, Texas all the way back home. It was about a 14-hour drive. All I can say is thank goodness the kids were sleepy and we have a DVD player in the car! Actually the kids did very well. After all the long trips we've been on, these kids are seasoned travelers.
A nice family shot at the temple. Jaren kept asking if we were married there. I guess he does listen when we tell him we were married in the temple! Yay!
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm so excited to see an update on your blog. Your boys are getting so big. And what a cute baby! Santa brought us lightsabers as well. Sometimes I'm not so sure about that choice. So far nothing is broken.
Awesome shirts for George's brother! I love all the pictures.
Post a Comment