hmm... Sometimes I wonder what our neighbors think of us. I would LOVE to live somewhere with lots of land for all these boys to run and play and BE BOYS. Our backyard is a decent size, but nothing beats a great big field or mountains and hills to hike through.
Hey Erin! I threw up a superbowl post this afternoon and you guys are on it. Check it out. Loving your new neighbor. Looks a lot like my old cat... http://daviscraziness.blogspot.com
2 comments:
hmm... Sometimes I wonder what our neighbors think of us. I would LOVE to live somewhere with lots of land for all these boys to run and play and BE BOYS. Our backyard is a decent size, but nothing beats a great big field or mountains and hills to hike through.
Hey Erin! I threw up a superbowl post this afternoon and you guys are on it. Check it out.
Loving your new neighbor. Looks a lot like my old cat...
http://daviscraziness.blogspot.com
Post a Comment