Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's Too Soon For This

So, it finally happened.  I was wondering when it would.  This afternoon, I told Jaren if he was hungry he could eat an apple.  So, after a half-eaten apple, Jaren comes to me and says, "Mom, mom! My tooth fell out!"  My first reaction was "Nah, it can't be."  I didn't even know it was loose. But, there it was sitting in his hand and Jaren so proud to finally have joined the ranks with the other kids in his class who have lost their teeth.  It's official.  Tooth fairy is coming here tonight!

2 comments:

MissMaxMisadventures said...

Amazing! Wow, Jaren, this is so exciting for me. I can't believe you didn't know your tooth was loose. At least you didn't eat your tooth with your apple. Biting into an apple is going to be hard the next few years with the other baby teeth making way for the permanant teeth coming in! This is so COOL!

Shawn & Lauren said...

Oh my goodness!! How fun for you guys to enter this wonderful stage of "toothfairy-ness!" I love the picture too BTW. Cracks me up! =D Shawn and I decided only a buck is fine for each tooth. (Some people give like $5/tooth!!) We thought it would be cool to give them the money in special coins. They have some fun $1 coins out there!