Friday, February 10, 2012

What has been going on at the Chapman's?  We have been MIA from the blog since September and there's an explanation for that.  But, rather than provide the legitimate excuses that would dot this page, I will summarize by saying that life has been rather busy.  I was called as the Relief Society president in my ward in August and it has been a tremendous task not only learn how to be a Relief Society president, but also to help the organization get back on it's feet again. It's been very time consuming. That's all I will say about that.

Secondly, although most already know, I suppose I will "officially" announce the arrival of baby #4 in early September this year.  We are ecstatic, I am ill, and things are moving along great.  The boys are so excited to maybe have the baby sister they have been praying for for nearly two years! Haydn could care less of course.  He enjoys his position as the baby of the family. His favorite thing to say lately is, "Mommy, guess what?" and I respond with "What Haydn?"  Then he says in his most excited voice, "It's Baby Haydn!"  I think we'll have some adjusting come September!

Speaking of adjustments, we will be having a repeat of 2009--pregnant, moving, selling (or renting) our home, finding new living arrangements at our next assignment, new job, new ward, etc., etc.  At least this year, we will not be moving into our home two weeks before I deliver our new baby. George most likely will take off before me and we will move when the kids get out of school in early June.

Change is good.  I have to keep telling myself that, but I have really grown attached to our home, our community, and the people of Cheyenne.  I have been very fortunate to have met wonderful people here and I hope someday we can return.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats Chapman Family!!!

Nikki said...

With my 3rd child, I started showing at 9 weeks. After that I start showing when I get a positive test.

Where are you moving to?

And I hope you get your baby girl this time. :)

The Bryger Family said...

I am blog stalking, saw your blog link off of Michelle. Anyhow, SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I thought I saw a baby bump the other day :). You are amazing. Sad that you are moving soon, but so thankful to know you and your fam!

kasey

The Chapman's said...

Thanks everyone! I started showing at 6 weeks. At least that's when people started asking me if I was expecting. I thought I might be having twins, but so far, one baby!

We are moving to Nellis in June. It will be a change from the frozen, windy northern climates we've been living in.

Red Bed Head said...

with pregnancy #5 I took a test because I looked pregnant, and for no other reason. Awesome right!