Monday, July 09, 2012

Have you ever been so behind...



Haydn's 3rd birthday with most of our family in town.
So, the blog since Haydn was born has been sporadic, I know,  and now that my baby is 3, I have no excuse other than three boys and callings in church have kept me busy.  I have so many pictures, events and stories that have gone undocumented. My goal is to catch up before baby #4 is born in 8 weeks.  We have settled into our home for the most part.  We have lived in it for just over 3 weeks, and in that short span of time, we have unpacked our home like crazy, registered children for school, in-processed our medical records, been to two doctor appointments, celebrated Father's day and two birthdays, hosted family passing through, hosted a 5-day long family reunion, shopped like mad to furnish our home (now that we have an extra 1000 square feet, we had some space to fill), and lastly stock our fridge and pantry with food multiple times. There has been so much going on, I am sooo ready to relax.  I think I hear a Disney movie marathon for the kids calling my name.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Are you having a girl or what?!

The Chapman's said...

Yes, we are finally getting our girl!!

The Chapman's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.