Friday, February 26, 2010

My New Obsession


About a month ago, I discovered a blog and I am absolutely in love with it! If you're familiar with the blogosphere, you've probably already heard of it. Knock Off Wood has only been going since October 2009, but it is already getting a million hits. I dream and drool over all of the projects. I've even considered having our date night become a Home Depot run followed by a 2-hour building session. Sounds like fun doesn't it!

The reason I love the blog, well, to put it in the blog author's own words, "For me, it's about saving money. You might save a couple dollars making your own cards. You might save a hundred dollars sewing your own curtains. You will save thousands building your own furniture."

Since I love this site so much, I thought I would pass it along. Maybe we can have a building contest?

1 comment:

Tubbs Family said...

I'm so terrible with hammers that afterwards we could have the worst accident contest! I'll have to check it out. Travis dreams of having his own wood shop someday.