Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day


I made these Valentine cards for my children to hand out to their preschool friends. I found the idea over at familyfun.go.com, but I didn't care too much for their template. So, I dabbled in Photoshop and came up with these for my boys. That was the easy part. The hard part was cutting out 18 1 1/2 " hearts from painted contact paper. But the end result was just as I expected and I'm probably way more excited about the card and how it turned out than the kid who received it. A girl can be proud of her work, right?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Erin - these cards are so cute!! If one of my kids had received a card like this I would have called to tell you how cool I thought it was.

The Coombs' said...

THose are so cute. So creative as always. You are awesome!

Kaela said...

I really liked that idea when I saw the magazine in the library, but yours are SO much cuter.