Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Horribly Behind, PART II

Upon arriving back to the house (I was relieved that it was still there as well as our belongings), I was not motivated to do much for a few days but I eventually unpacked the suitcases, cleaned the house, did the laundry and bought groceries (FYI: you can drink milk two days past the sell by date but taste-wise  I don't recommend it).  My motivation came in the form of my mother-in-law, who was gracious enough to come visit and spend time with us for Dallin's 4th birthday and Easter.  She was with us for about 6 days, and for once in my life, I think I wore her out instead of the other way around.  We had Dallin's birthday, a soccer game, grocery shopping, an Easter egg hunt, Easter Sunday (with it's accompanying responsibilities), and a shopping mall trip. The weather was horrible while she was here and I'm sure she was very happy to return to her 80 degree, balmy beach weather in Florida. Here's a slideshow to highlight our activities.


1 comment:

Shawn & Lauren said...

I love the pic of Dallin in the tunnel slide!! So funny!