Saturday, May 07, 2011

Need a Laugh?

The kids were hilarious this evening.  I prepped the boys for Mother's day tomorrow since I don't want the day to be a bust, and Jaren asked if there was a sister's day, brother's day and a daddy's day.  I explained to him why we celebrate Mother's day and Father's day, and the next thing he said gave me a good chuckle.  He said, "Mom, there should be a chocolate day so that we can appreciate chocolate too"! I think he's on to something.

About an hour and half after I tucked the kids in bed, I came up from my cave to take Eddie outside to go potty.  While I was waiting, I suddenly heard noises coming from upstairs. So, I went to investigate and I found Dallin sprawled across his bed, lying on his back and kicking the walls.  It's 9:45 PM, so naturally I'm a little curious why he's having trouble sleeping.  So I ask him and he says, "Mom, can you put up the Christmas tree?" Umm, random and no, but it was so funny.  When they catch you off-guard like that, it's hard to be upset with them. Gotta love 'em!

No comments: